The fourth annual Threat Con will be held in Kathmandu, Nepal, from 13-15 September 2022.
About Threat Con
The fourth annual Threat Con will be held in Kathmandu, Nepal from 13-15 September 2022. Spanning three days of talks and workshops, Threat Con is an opportunity for industry professionals and hacker enthusiasts alike to come together to share their insights and demonstrate their skills in the world of security and hacking. Join likeminded individuals with an in-depth interest in the realm of cybersecurity at Threat Con 2022.
- Technical and non-technical talks by cybersecurity experts.
- Keynotes from reputed industry leaders.
- Hands-on training session on various domains of security and hacking.
- Exhibition of impressive tools built by security researchers in arsenal session.
- A variety of activities such as Capture the Flag (CTF), gaming sessions, and other fun activities.
// Threat Con 2022: Website
Chaleit is a proud CTF sponsor of Threat Con 2022. Capture the Flag (CTF) will require those competing to utilise a variety of hacking techniques to overcome cybersecurity challenges and locate the flags. In a quest for the most points, participants will demonstrate their best hacking skills to capture the flags, increase their tally of points and ultimately take home one of three prizes. The passion and focus that will be required by CTF participants are attributes we certainly value at Chaleit, making us incredibly proud to sponsor this year’s Threat Con CTF competition.